0

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror this morning, what was the first thing you thought? I wonder how much Botox costs

2. How much cash do you have on you? $1.66

3. Name a word that rhymes with door? whore (and y'all know that's what came to your mind first so quit with the more and floor garbage lol)

4. Name your favorite planet? Saturn

5. Do you own more than 100 Cd’s? nope  Do I own more than 0? nope

6. Have you ever finished a bag of popcorn and ate the junk from the bottom? Don't care for popcorn... any other kind of chip I eat every bit of junk!

7. What kind of top are you wearing? Cute springy bright pink that ties around the back with a cami under so my boobs don't show at work

8. Have you ever labeled yourself? it's our duty as women

9. Name the brand of shoes you are currently wearing? Barefoot, but Bass sandals are beside me under my desk

10. Bright or dark room? Daytime, even while napping, I like super bright.  At night pitch black and even the clock bothers me. 

11.Have you ever been pooped on from the sky? the sky, no, but my back was once on the receiving end of a horse poop.  I was trying to pull a horseshoe - not easy without proper tools - and the horse bluntly announced what he thought of standing there so long.

12.What does your watch look like? dusty, I'm sure, haven't seen it in a while

13.What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping

14.Have you ever dated someone a decade older than you? yes, two people

15.Have you ever listened to a song and cried? yes, though while pregnant everything made me cry so it probably doesn't count!

16.Who last told you he/she loved you? my daughter

17.What was the last furry thing you touched? the dog

18.How many drugs have you taken within the last three days? nothing obtained illegally

19.Favorite age so far? all the pre-teen years... no stress and I already knew everything

20.Have you ever had a secret crush on a teacher? See #14, twice.

21.What was the last thing you said to someone? Yes I will color with you as soon as I finish typing this

22.Have you ever been found sleep walking? yes, and I was usually in the refrigerator eating something random

23.What was the last song you sang? not sure but it was most likely on the XM 80's station

24.What’s your favorite number? 27

25.Where did you live in 1987? NY

26.What do you do when the vending machines eats your money? Say something really loud and sarcastic to make sure everyone in a 2-mile radius knows I didn't get my Doritos

27.Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed? depends

28.What was the last song you heard?  Ready?  It goes to the tune of My Darling Clementine (Oh, my darlin', Oh my darlin' Oh, my darlin' Clementine)  C'mon join in you know you want to... ready?
There are seven days, there are seven days, There are seven days in a week. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.  This followed the months of the year song - ready?

29.If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?  Pretty happy that I'm fluent in Sarcasm.  If I could be given the gift of another language without effort on my part, hands down Italian.

30.Have you ever seen a ghost? Never seen one but I was carried down the stairs by my angel when I was around 5.  Nobody believes me other than my husband.

31.When was the last time you ever wrote a letter to someone and mailed it? Today

32.Can you change the oil in a car? Are you asking if I can or if I will?

33.How far back do you know about your ancestry? Dad's side, a few generations.  Mom's side, thanks to my inheritance from a rather obsessive grandmother, is well documented back to the year 1618.  That was before the internet so can't wait 'till I have time to dig up more.

34.When showering do you start the water and then get it, or get in and then start the water? Our shower is huge... mmmm... I get in and stand to the side until it's scalding before getting wet

35.Have you ever crashed a car? As the crasher, no, but been on the receiving end a few times

36.Does every family have a crazy relative? of course... wondering if I have any sane ones

37.Have you ever sent or made a prank call? most likely, can't remember

38.How old do you look? I look around my age, much younger on a good makeup day

39.Should guys wear pink? No... call it cool and sophisticated all ya' want.... you still look like a dork

40.Have you ever done anything for which you could be arrested? I'm utterly shocked I made it through high school and college without earning a criminal record.  An arrest occurred due to my involvement in regards to my #14 and #20.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Meme... 'cause it's so much better than working. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/06/meme-it-so-much-better-than-working.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Meme... 'cause it's so much better than working Updated at : 12:34 PM
Monday, June 3, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top