0
Hola, Cheers, and how you doin'?  It seems that the other night I discovered something deviant about the Jayman.

Well...

Something more deviant than his penchant for chasing under-age Thai chicks through the streets of Bangkok.

I was informed the other night, via the social media jungle that is Facebook and Twitter, that Viking-Helmeted Jayman wants a cabbie-hat.

Well?  I may be able to help my buddy out.

A few years ago, I was graced with four cabbie hats. I love them all, but I am more than willing to give two of them to Jayman along with a double bag of Grippo's BBQ potato chips, but you have to help me out...

You have to decide which two cabbie hats would best replace the Viking helmet that rests upon Jayman's head...

Here we have the soft blue that represents Jayman's subtle, yet prolific charm...


And here we have the striking solidity of Jayman's manliness that is represented by this herringBONE pattern...


Jayman can be the every man, which is demonstrated by this soft, yet non-descriptive camel hair hat...


And then...there is the white cabbie hat which says, "Look at me; Jayman is in in Paris, and y'all suck.!!"

So....It's up to all of you to decide which hats I will send to him, and if you don't agree and we can't decide?
Jayman will still get a lovely parting gift of Cincinnati's own, Grippo's BBQ Potato Chips...


The bottom line is, that I want my friend Jayman to have two of these hats, so vote, and get your friends to vote right c'here on news-these-days.com.

If you don't vote, you are a Communist, and if you are a Communist, well...you suck, and I will be wearing one of these hats while I gun you down like a French terrorist, like The Jackal.

Cheers,

Matt-Man

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Nordic Headwear Is Fine, But Jayman Needs Something More Cosmopolitan. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/05/nordic-headwear-is-fine-but-jayman.html. Thank you!
Thursday, May 16, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top