0


Matt: *sigh* hello?
Jay: HOWDY MATT! HOW THE HELL ARE YA!!
Matt: Must you be so positive all the time.
Jay: YES!
Matt: Could you be positive without yelling?
Jay: Well, I guess.
Matt: That would be much better.
Jay: Really? Doesn’t sound like much fun.
Matt: It sounds fun enough.
Jay: Fun enough is never fun enough though.
Matt: Well … What?
Jay: Party pooper!
Matt: Hey now! I’m a great partier.
Jay: Okay that’s true.
Matt: I can party you under the table.
Jay: Let’s not get carried away here.
Matt: Bring it big boy!
Jay: You’ll be napping before I get warmed up.
Matt: I’M AN OLD MAN!
Jay: No need to yell dude.


Matt: Did you fix that virus problem on the Jaymom’s computer.
Jay: Well, maybe.
Matt: Maybe? I’ll take that as a “no.”
Jay: Well, the Norton people did their best.
Matt: That’s a ringing endorsement.
Jay: Well, their antivirus didn’t protect her computer.
Matt: Totally unacceptable.
Jay: Exactly!
Matt: So what did you do.
Jay: Well, first there was a lot of cussing.
Matt: That’s a good plan!
Jay: Then I tried various antiviruses and cleaners and shit.
Matt: All were shit?
Jay: Well, they didn’t fix MY problem.
Matt: Only a doctor can.
Jay: Hey-OOOOOO
Matt: Thank you.
Jay: Anyway, I finally used the Kaspersky Rootkit.
Matt: I think I used that to start my Russian Flower Garden.
Jay: Hey-OOOOOO!
Matt: I’m on a roll!
Jay: You’re on something.
Matt: Don’t be jealous of my quick wit and comedic timing.
Jay: I’m not.
Matt: Hurtful!
Jay: Only a little.
Matt: I’ll be okay. Did the Kasperkersery or whatever work?
Jay: Well, I used it and rebooted and it’s been working for 8 hours now.
Matt: That sounds pretty good.
Jay: I guess. Just hope it keeps working.
Matt: Me too!
Jay: Yeah, that sounded sincere.
Matt: It was. Why do you hurt me so?
Jay: Keeps you tough and hard.
Matt: Oh I’m hard alright.
Jay: Okay … moving on.


Jay: What’s the show topic this week?
Matt: There is no show this week.
Jay: Wut?
Matt: The R-Man is graduating.
Jay: And?
Matt: Well, I kind thought I would go to that instead.
Jay: Really?
Matt: Yes, really?
Jay: Well, I guess that is probably the right thing to do.
Matt: You seem surprised.
Jay: No, not at all!
Matt: Yeah, right.
Jay: No, you are a decent, upstanding man.
Matt: Damn right I am!
Jay: Hell yeah!
Matt: Wooo-Hoooooo!
Jay: What was that?
Matt: I think I caught your positive attitude.
Jay: Wow. Through the phone?
Matt: That’s pretty scary.
Jay: This is how civilization will end.
Matt: Totally.
Jay: Okay, have fun at the graduation!
Matt: I will. I plan on embarrassing the hell out of Ryno!
Jay: You’re such a great dad.
Matt: I try.

Okay, there you go! Genii in action once again! Be sure NOT to join us this week on I’m With Stupid, but don’t forget that we’ll be back next Sunday hotter and more hilarious than ever!


Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Matt Said, Jay Said AK-47. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/05/matt-said-jay-said-ak-47.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Matt Said, Jay Said AK-47 Updated at : 9:00 PM
Friday, May 31, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top