0
Cheers and Happy Hump Day Peoples!!

Y’know?  Sometimes?  One needs to cut ties.  Sometimes, things just don’t work out.  And today?  That is exactly what I am doing.

No, you morons, I’m not cutting romantic ties with Jayman…I’m cutting romantic ties with IWS’ favorite ingénue and bit player, Schmoop.

It’s been a great, nearly thirteen year run, and I have loved every minute of it, okay, well, except for the last few months, but overall, she is, and has been, a sweetie.

She asked me not to mention her any longer, but well…I have to have closure (touchy, feely phrase).

Here’s the thing, and I know some of you, including the sexy man himself, Jayman, will be pissed at me for writing this, but as I proffered earlier, here’s the thing…

It is harder and harder to write funny stuff when I think of Schmoop’s* current frame of mind and her actions, and in fact, it has affected me and what I write and what I say on the show.

Her attitude, especially towards me, consumes me, and I apologize.

I can’t write as I normally do, because instead of writing something funny, I am writing about Schmoop. Shut Up!!  I do occasionally write something fumy!!  But no, and you are correct, I am always thinking of her.

Ha…you know what pisses me off the most?  Ryno is graduating this Saturday, Schmoop and I will have more money, I’ll have no guilt, and yet?

Schmoop goes all angst on me.  WTF?

And I thought that others had bad timing.  Pfffffffffft...I win!!

Matt-Man

mattmaniws@ymail.com
@MattMan_IWS

*But being the most respectful guy that I am, this is the last post that invokes her name, as requested.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Cutting Ties. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/05/cutting-ties.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Cutting Ties Updated at : 9:00 PM
Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top