0
Hi Old Forgotten Folks…Creepy Kid Next Door Here…

Haven’t seen me in awhile have ya?  Ya know why? Because I have been scoring hot babes during my Senior year in High School!!

Yeah…Take that, munch faces, and dig it…I am GRADUATING from High School tomorrow, and let me tell you!!

I have kissed so much damn face and scored so many points while I have been ballin’ and High Schoolin’ that my lips are swollen!!

Holy your face…I was, the baller of all-time, picking up High School girls n’shit.

My Dad asks me why I never made All-County High School Basketball Player, to which I say, “Did you?” and he says…

“I was All-City my entire four years playing Little League Baseball.”, and I always say…

“I bet you were something when you were eleven or so…while you were pounding that 58 mile an hour fastball to short center field, you old dick.”

What the hell does my dad know?  In fact, my dad says to me…

“Okay Ryno, High School is over.  Get a job and pick a school.”

And I’m like, yeah I know, but there are several schools out there that are testing me out. I may still get a scholarship or at least a Dean of Academics who doesn't hate me.

And the Dad unit, is all like…

“That’s your mom talking, and she is hoping and praying, because Dad, and that would be me, you little, yet taller runt, doesn't have to pay if he doesn't want to, but you will, because I love you or something.”

And then, my Dad suggested, that maybe I could go to Clark State and play basketball as well, since they have a transfer degree with Wright State and save money.  But, just as Dad had suggested a year ago, mama is not keen on that, because that makes me look like a lesser man saving money at a two year school with all benefits paid.

In fact…as mama would put it…that’s crazy talk, and…more importantly, embarrassing, because well…her son simply does not go to a two-year school!!

She’s always wanted me to take advanced courses and what not, because she was barely a C student…hmmmmm…I mean, I know parents want more for their kids but with Mom?  It really wasn’t that hard to beat her GPA.

Anyhoo…

The Creepy Kid Next Door finally made it and I will be successfully going to college soon.

I remember when some of you sent me emails when I was an academic slug and prompted me to get along on my dad’s old website.  I appreciate that.

Okay, I really don’t remember and barely remember the website, because my mom wouldn't let me read it, let alone let me see my dad unless he came to our house, but anyway…

Is my dad still funny?  I never thought he was, but as he doesn't HAVE to give us money any longer, Mom tells me to say, “Yes HE IS.”

Thank you all for taking interest in me over the years even though I didn't know it,

Ryno (The Creepy Kid Next Door)

mattmaniws@ymail.com
MattMan_IWS
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Creepy Kid Next Door Graduates. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/05/creepy-kid-next-door-graduates.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Creepy Kid Next Door Graduates Updated at : 9:00 PM
Thursday, May 30, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top