0
From lots of people, not sure who started this one
  1. Shot a gun? yes, assuming a water gun counts
  2. Watched someone die? yes - sadly more than one
  3. Served on a jury? sorta - sat in selection room all day and was let go at the end 
  4. Flown on a plane? yes, and want to again... no kids this time!!!
  5. Swam in the ocean? yes!
  6. Cried yourself to sleep? yes, I'm a girl, pretty sure we all have
  7. Been camping in a trailer/RV? Yes, both
  8. Rode on an elephant? Yes.I thought everybody had lol
  9. Rode on a camel? yes, of course. Also a sheep, an ostrich, a bull calf, a sow, and the usual spattering of horses/mules and a donkey once.  No fear of any animal here.
  10. Been lost? yes, all the time. So grateful for GPS in my car!
  11. Eaten just cookies or cake for dinner? Yes, right now.  Literally!
  12. Been on TV? yes
  13. Been on the radio? yes
  14. Been in a car accident? Yes a few.  Not my fault and not injured.
  15. Donated blood? No, I'm blacklisted.  Screw them.  They can get their blood elsewhere.
  16. Got a speeding ticket within the last 12 months? Never been caught
  17. Gotten a piercing (not ears)? yes, teen rebellion
  18. Gotten a tattoo? yes, three stupid ones. That teen rebellion again. Wish I hadn't.
  19. Flew in a hot air balloon? Yes, sort of. One landed in my neighbor's back yard when I was 8 or 9. they gave all the neighborhood rides up and down before heading off on their way again.
  20. Flew in a helicopter? yes
  21. Gone parasailing? yes
  22. Been on a jet ski, snowmobile or dune buggy? Jet ski. I'd love to do it again without teenage boys in control. or in warm water. I could take either.
Many more yes than no answers. Guess I've either had a good life or I've been very bad!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title meme. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/04/meme.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo meme Updated at : 3:39 PM
Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top