0
Cheeeeers Chuckleheads!!

As many of you know, while I am a registered Independent I lean to the left, and ergo while I do watch a fair amount of FOX News because I am edgy that way, I watch a fair amount of MSNBC.

Typically, I only watch Morning Joe with Joe Scarborough and the insidious and hideous Mika Brzenzinski, however…

Sometimes, late at night, when Schmoop has refused to have sex with me and I have nothing better to do, I watch the night time line up on MSNBC.

Rachel Maddow…Blows!!  “Oh, I have no agenda, I am just a policy wonk.”  Whatever.  And now..?

Chris Hayes…And with his new show All In, which is a stupid title by the way, we have two Rachel Maddows on MSNBC during the evening.

I know, I know…MSNBC feels that they have to fight the right wing fire of FOX News with fire, but Holy Fucking Christ, could they fight the FOX News fire with people who can relate to Joe and Joan Smith and not kowtow to the purely Democrat demographic that represents regular people and not those who wear bicycle helmets while mowing grass and putting a Brita Filter on their garden water hose?

Late night MSNBC reminds me of Ohio State Buckeye fans…Insufferable. Dear God in a word, they are, insidious…

I am as I said, pretty liberal, but Rachel Maddow and Chris Hayes?  Well, they blow…Lawrence O’Donnell?  He’s okay, because he is actually entertaining, and not, “Jesus, Conservatives are the Anti-Christ, let’s kill ourselves now.” type of guy…Okay…

Maybe he is…but he has a sense of humor about it…Maddow and Hayes?  No.  They blow.

MSNBC makes quite a bit of fun of FOX News, but they are no different.  MSNBC is as left as FOX is right, except during the Morning Joe Show.

Morning Joe is pretty good, well…other than Mika’s oogly, Nanny, Liberal-State mentality, and  Scarborough isn’t bad, but the best reason to watch is that the guests that they have on, are pretty good.  The guests cover the political spectrum.

I know some of you hate that, because you want to hear the choir sing, but they do have divergent opinions.

GASP!!

You know what’s funny…because of who we are and what we look like, Jayman and I get labeled with a Liberal MSNBC label much like Jews got labeled with a number.  YES, it’s that severe!!

I find that funny as hell…dumbfucks.

Jayman and I make fun of everyone from Obama, to McConnell, to the quasi-late, and not so great Arial Sharon…

Some people don’t understand that.  You know why?

Because many people think that you should fall into one category or the other, one camp or the next, one party or the next…

And that my friends, is what is wrong with America.  A large majority of Americans want to win…Want to see their side make it across the political goal line.

To people like Sean Hannity, Ed Schultz, Ann Coulter, Rachel Maddow, and their thousands of devotees, becoming a better nation has no merit.

It’s all about scoring that game winning political touchdown.

THAT is what is what is wrong with America.

In the course of a football game, one side can win, one side can lose, but in the end, a good football game is all about the fans, or at least it should be, and while too often the fan who paid good money for a seat gets screwed…perhaps they should demand their money back.

Cheers!!

Matt-Man

mattmaniws@ymail.com
@MattMan_IWS
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Chris Hayes..We're All In With A Guy Who Went to Brown Because He Went to Brown and Looks Like Rachel Maddow!!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/04/chris-hayeswe-all-in-with-guy-who-went.html. Thank you!
Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top