0


If there is one thing that I love that is sweet and delicious it is brownies.

I just love the crunchy chocolaty corners of brownies, they taste so good!

Since I've been eating healthier foods though I haven't had brownies in a long time, I guess it's because I either don't want to get off track or haven't found a healthy substitution.

All of that has changed when I was sent some delicious crunchy chocolaty Brownie Brittle for review.

What's Brownie Brittle?

It's literally the best part of the brownie!

It's just the edges of the brownies like I described earlier!

They are insanely good, so chocolaty, crispy and works great with a glass of milk!

Now I can enjoy the taste of a brownie without actually eating one!

They come in Chocolate Chip, Toffee Crunch and Traditional Walnut.

They are so good!

Toffee crunch bits with a crispy chocolate cookie like texture!

Yum!

My mom's favorite was the chocolate chip!

I have to admit, I loved both!

They are just too good to choose just one. 

Check them out online!


Like them on Face Book and follow them on Twitter!




Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Brownie Brittle Review. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/03/brownie-brittle-review.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Brownie Brittle Review Updated at : 3:33 PM
Saturday, March 2, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top