0
Readers - below is a repeat of my 2nd post from July 2011 based on Wade Burleson's January 2, 2011 sermon.

These four posts - with the third and fourth coming in the next week, are some of my favorites.

I hope you enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------



"You and I are released from servitude TO God. In other words I rest from my efforts to produce for God...because I have been released from my servitude to God....'I thought when I became a Christian I became a servant OF God.' No, No....you became a SON of God" Wade Burleson
----------------------
In part 2 of our look at Wade Burleson's January 2, 2011 sermon, we see above Wade tell us that we have been saved and been made sons and daughters of God, and we are not slaves or servants to God. Our debt has been paid and we can rest.

In Part 3, we will look at the concept of a "bond slave", and in Part 4 Wade explains his view on the tithing doctrine as an example of how Christians have been released from having to perform FOR God. What Wade says in Part 4 is so simple yet profound, and something that you just won't hear in most pulpits regarding the truth on Christian stewardship.

Stay tuned....
-----------------------
Part 1: "Christian, Jesus is Your Jubilee, and You Can Rest" - July 21, 2011
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Christian, You Have Been Released from Servitude to God. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/02/christian-you-have-been-released-from.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Christian, You Have Been Released from Servitude to God Updated at : 8:06 PM
Thursday, February 28, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top