0

This year one of my new year resolutions is to be more organized.

So with that in mind I bought these pretty boxes at some craft stores and made a home for the stuff in my closet.

I mean seriously it look like someone threw up in it!

I am also changing my room by adding paint and a new comforter.


I can't wait to start so I bought some stuff to get the ball rolling.


Here is the comforter I chose, it's so pretty I love it!



I went to the Christmas Tree shop last night and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this!

It was practically yelling at me to buy it!

So bought it I did!








Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Getting Organized. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/01/getting-organized.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Getting Organized Updated at : 7:30 AM
Friday, January 18, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top