0
We have a group of friends coming over on Saturday night and  I am currently planning what food to serve.  

I am going to have canapes and cocktails for our guests on arrival.  I will serve my usual taste explosions of blini's with smoked salmon, red peppar hummus in pastry tarts with sun dried tomatoes along with bruschetta and a selection of cheeses.

Then for the main meal I am going to heat things up with a mild fish curry and a pot of both korma and tikka masala served with rice.  I decided on the above to keep things casual and informal.  

I am going to offer two desserts one hot and one cold.  The cold dessert will be a deep dark chocolate mousse served with a shot of milk (!) and the warm dessert will be an apple strudel.

I will probably make a jug of cosmopolitan and make caipiroska's to order along with a beer selection and wine.

Luckily I am off work tomorrow so I can go to the shops to gather everything I will need.  

Pictures of the completed food to follow shortly!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Planning my menu. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/11/planning-my-menu.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Planning my menu Updated at : 2:32 PM
Thursday, November 22, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top