0
Went back to Bikram Yoga after not being there for ages.  Felt ok at the beginning but by the middle of the class I felt like I was going to faint.  I went to leave the room and by the time I got to the middle of the room my legs went from under me and I fainted.  Oh dear!

I sat out for the next half hour but once the class moved to the floor part of the class I felt well enough to go back in and continue the class.

The teacher gave me coconut water to get my potassium levels back up.  I still feel a bit shaky now but am happy that I went back in and got to the end of the class.


Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Not good..... You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/11/not-good.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Not good.... Updated at : 9:10 AM
Friday, November 9, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top