0
Every year I photograph Bones for our Christmas card.  Over the years he has posed in various Christmas accessories.  This year, however, is different.  He has not been compliant at all!

First off I tried him with two little antlers.  No good, he shook his head until they flew off.

Then I bought a little mini clip on santa hat.  This had pretty much the same result as the antlers. 

Next up was a little Christmas jacket.  He just sulked in this one.

I had to enlist Ciaran to bribe Bones with some ham for the final outfit and we managed to get one usable picture.  I won't show the picture so that you can get a nice surprise if you receive a card in the post from me!!!

Here he is ignoring me and refusing to sit up! 



Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Non-compliant puppy. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/11/non-compliant-puppy.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Non-compliant puppy Updated at : 1:24 PM
Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top