0
This is a glimpse into me, and I perfect example of my non-blogging life. I forgot my blog birthday. It was two weeks ago (better late than never). I am not at all good with dates and not big on birthdays.

But I DO want to take a minute to thank all of you. I had small but specific plans for this little blog - a chance for me to get back to writing and a photo album of this house that I love so much. I know everyone says this but it is true - I really didn't expect anyone, except my mom, to read this.

However it has turned into far more. I have made some great friends and met so many wonderful and TALENTED people. You all keep me inspired and I thank you.

So happy blog birthday to us! May the next year be full of great ideas, fun projects and all things wonderful.

via Real Simple

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title happy blog birthday. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/11/happy-blog-birthday.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Anonymous happy blog birthday Updated at : 6:10 AM
Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top