0
I recently received these treats as part of the Healthy Surprise box. In the box it had a bunch of treats that are organic and healthy, which is good! 

 These days lately I am all about healthy! Whether it's eating healthy, exercising or drinking water. So before I go to work everyday I pack a snack or a lunch. I packed one of the That's It Fruit Bars.

 As I started getting hungry in the middle of the day I grabbed it and thought this sounds pretty good because it's packed with fruit and healthy too. 

 So I carefully opened the wrapper and took my first bite! It comes across as a granola bar, but taste like a healthy fruit by the foot! I am so in love with them!

 I was disappointed that in the box they only offered two flavors! So I looked on the That's It website and I saw that they had them on the locator at Whole Foods, I go there a lot! I went to Whole Foods and looked for them and couldn't find them. 

 Maybe they were sold out who knows, All I know is that I love them and can't wait to try the other flavors!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Fruit That's It!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/11/fruit-that-it.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Fruit That's It! Updated at : 2:32 PM
Monday, November 26, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top