0
I went for a walk before work today. 
It was lovely weather when I set off.  I walked along the canal.  There were loads of people out cycling and walking as it was quite a nice day.  


It began to get windy and then started to rain a little.  All of the pictured swans on the canal began to make their way under this tree for shelter from the rain.



I made my way straight to Starbucks on Mespill Road to avoid getting wet! 

It is a very small Starbucks, I think it is more of a takeaway coffee spot for all of the offices in the locality. The sit in area is not hugely attractive........but luckily for me it is not my closest Starbucks - that's the one at the Luas Stop on Harcourt Street.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Rain, rain go away...... You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/10/rain-rain-go-away.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Rain, rain go away..... Updated at : 2:55 PM
Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top