0

Matt blathers, Jay blathers, You listen intently.

Matt: Good evening how may I direct your call?
Jay: May I speak to the decision maker of the house?
Matt: Oh that would be me. Totally.
Jay: Great! I’m calling on behalf of Branson Weekends.
Matt: I love Branson Missouri!
Jay: Well, we would like to offer you a great deal on a weekend there!
Matt: Do we get to look at timeshare condos?
Jay: Absolutely!
Matt: Cooooooooool!
Jay: And, you’ll get to stay in a lovely suite overlooking Lake Taneycomo.
Matt: Lake Perry Como?
Jay: No, TANEY-como.
Matt: Is Perry Como performing there? Or is he dead? Or was that Andy Williams.
Jay: Well, they’re both dead, but Clink Black is headlining the Andy Williams Theater.
Matt: Eh. We were hoping for Pam Tillis, so no thanks.
Jay: Okie Dokie.

Jay: Have you seen how many listens we got for the Man Crush show?
Matt: It’s actually a little scary.
Jay: Who are these people?
Matt: Shut-ins, I suppose.
Jay: Sad, lonely people.
Matt: They just “get” us.
Jay: We speak to them.
Matt: They know we’re one of them.
Jay: People who masturbate then cry themselves to sleep at night.
Matt: Boy do we know how that is.
Jay: Totally.

Matt: *typing*
Jay: Who are you communicating with?
Matt: My brother.
Jay: What’s he doing?
Matt: Riding around in a golf cart.
Jay: Why?
Matt: Because he can’t find a caddie? Hey-OOOOO
Jay: I walked right into that one.
Matt: I’m way too quick for you.
Jay: Obviously.

Jay: Got any ideas for Sunday?
Matt: Many!
Jay: Do you want to share them?
Matt: You promise not to tell anyone?
Jay: Of course!
Matt: Well, Ryno turns 18 next week.
Jay: That’s exciting.
Matt: So I thought we could talk about when WE were 18?
Jay: I like it!
Matt: I’m sure we both have plenty of stories.
Jay: Absolutely. And that’s when we both had hope for our futures.
Matt: Exactly! We were graduating high school and heading to college.
Jay: Lots of great experiences.
Matt: It’ll be HUGE!
Jay: Another MONSTER show coming up!
Matt: I can’t wait!
Jay: Me either!

Alright, there you go. A little insight into how a couple of brilliant guys put together the NUMBER ONE comedy show on BTR! Tune in Sunday at 12 Noon ET for “When We Were 18.” And then call in with your great memories.

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Matt Said, Jay Said: _VMCMLXIX. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/10/matt-said-jay-said-vmcmlxix.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Matt Said, Jay Said: _VMCMLXIX Updated at : 9:00 PM
Friday, October 19, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top