0
Matt whispers sweet nothings.  Jay whispers sweet nothings.  Even though creeped out, you listen.

Matt:  Hiya Chuckles!!
Jay:  Hi.  How’s Schmoop?
Matt:  Ummmm, she’s fine; would you like to know how I am?
Jay:  Ha, of course!!  I was kidding; you know I love you.
Matt:  Uh-huh…I’m fine.
Jay:  Great!!  But seriously…how’s Schmoop?
Matt:  Just duckie.
Jay:  Good.  That makes me happy.
Matt:  Whatever.

Jay:  Hey…Are you going to watch the VP debate tonight?
Matt:  I’m not sure.  I’m still debating whether I should or not.  Ha!!  See what I did there!?
Jay:  Oh-Hooooooo. That was clever.  You keep making zingers like that and we’ll always be Number One.
Matt:  Ha!!  I know righ-
Jay:  Or something.
Matt:  I’m the Henny Youngman of show prep phone calls.
Jay:  That you are, and speaking of long dead comedians…do you have any ideas for Sunday’s show?

Matt:  Well, I actually do.
Jay:  Really?
Matt:  I thought that since your sister has come to visit this week, we could talk about our families.
Jay:  That’s a great idea!!
Matt:  Really!?
Jay:  No, I hate it.  Oooooooo.
Matt:  What?

Jay:  I just saw a commercial with Ben Affleck in it.  He’s a good looking guy.
Matt:  Excuse me, what about Ben Affleck?
Jay:  He’s a good looking guy.  What?  I am man enough to admit that a guy can be handsome.
Matt:  Oh he’s a good looking guy alright, it was just the lustful tone in your voice when you said it.
Jay:  Hey.  I am very secure in my masculinity and my heterosexuality, very. What about you, fancy boy?

Matt:  I am, and in fact, in order to prove it, I have an idea for this Sunday’s show.
Jay:  I do too, and I think we are thinking the same thing here, Matt-Man.
Matt:  We always talk about the babes that we think are hot.
Jay:  IKR?  And that leaves out half the world’s population who may also be hot!!
Matt:  And that half would be?
Jay:  Hot guys!!  Come to IWS Radio and get your hot guys!!
Matt:  So that can only lead us to one topic for this Sunday, right?
Jay:  Right!!

Matt and Jay:  The IWS Man Crush Show!!

Matt:  We’ll talk about the men whom we love and desire in a man hug sort of way.
Jay:  Exactly.  The hot guys who turn women’s heads and yet, we want to party with and get to know better.
Matt:  This could be huge.
Jay:  Not could be, it will be!!
Matt:  My nether regions are tingling just thinking about it.
Jay:  Mine as well, but I think it’s more due to the not so crispy catfish I had for lunch.

Matt:  Either way, we will be tingling and singing the praises of hot guys this Sunday at Noon ET.
Jay:  True Dat...another Number One IWS show in the making.
Matt:  Alrighty then, our work here is done.
Jay:  Another great show prep session, and tell Schmoop that I asked about her.
Matt:  See you on IWS Radio this Sunday and you can tell her yourself.
Jay:  Will do.
Matt and Jay:  (click)

You can catch all the IWS Man Crush show action live Sunday at Noon ET by clicking HERE.

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Matt Said, Jay Said MCMLXVII. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/10/matt-said-jay-said-mcmlxvii.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Matt Said, Jay Said MCMLXVII Updated at : 9:00 PM
Friday, October 12, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top