0
I'm just don't do creativity with titles.  Wonder what this is going to be about?

Well, I started my weekend/WW week off on the right foot.  I lost 4.8 lbs bringing my total back down to 26.8 lbs lost.  I'm pretty sure what kept me on track this week was the daily pre-tracking of my food.  There are no surprises this way.  I don't do surprises when it comes to meal planning!

This weekend was a busy one, as will be all of my weekends in September.  On Saturday we celebrated with Joel's cousin as she walked down the aisle in a princess-y style ball gown.  She was beautiful!


The reception was held at Running Hare Vineyard in Maryland.  We were given two wine options, and I went with the white.  It was delicious!  So delicious that I spent all day Sunday recovering from a lovely hangover.  Not exactly my best move yet - seeing as how I had an exam on Monday and needed to spend Sunday reviewing.



It was quite the show.  Everytime I drink like that, I immediately regret it.  Not because of the impending hangover (yes, it does suck), but more so because I know I acted foolish.  To some it might have been hilarious.  To me - ugh... what a disgrace!

The GREAT news is that I earned an 'A' on today's anatomy and physiology exam and I'm so proud!  I definitely worked hard for it - studying daily - yes, even yesterday I managed to review my notes for a substantial amount of time.   The productivity has continued all day long as a result of that awesome start to my day.  I finally ordered  my blogger information cards (aka "business cards") for FitBloggin'!  Will you be attending?

Hope you had a great weekend!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Weekend Recap by title Weekend Recap. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/09/weekend-recap.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Weekend Recap Updated at : 3:07 PM
Monday, September 10, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top