0
It's FitBloggin' week!!!  I'm finally starting to get excited.  Since school started, I live week to week in terms of my schedule, and while I knew this event was coming up, it is only now that I am genuinely thrilled to see what this blogger conference has to offer.  It is my hope that I walk away from FitBloggin' rejuvenated in my weight loss journey so that I can continue down a path of nice and steady losses toward my goal.  I'm also looking forward to meeting/making new friends! :)


My blogger business cards came in today from Zazzle.  Holy crap!  They turned out so much better in person than I expected!  (Please let me know if that link does/doesn't work since that is a direct link to the card.)  They have a pretty pearlized finish to them with shades of purple, naturally.  Can you tell that purple is my favorite color?  Maybe not if you read TBW through a reader.  I LOVE purple!




And last but not least, I gave a good shot to making my own salted caramel mocha today.  This was my inspiration.   I altered it a little, using 1 Tbsp of Smucker's Caramel Sauce (ice cream topping) and a packet of Cold Stone Smooth Cravings 70 calorie hot chocolate.  I didn't add whipped cream either.  My calculated version came out to 5 PointsPlus!  Uhhhh... I'll definitely take a Starbucks version over mine any day :).  Still, I'd like to perfect this drink so when Starbucks says adios to theirs, I can still enjoy mine.  I found that my version was a little too chocolatey and could have used more milk. 

 Do you have a great recipe for salted caramel mochas?  Are you attending FitBloggin?
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category fitbloggin / salted caramel mocha / zazzle by title FitBloggin & SCM's!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/09/fitbloggin-scm.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo FitBloggin & SCM's! Updated at : 3:03 PM
Monday, September 17, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top