0

One thing I did to keep me motivated to work out during the month of July was to write down my workout each day and put a sticker on the calendar for those days. Yes, I’m sure it sounds silly & maybe childish. But after I started I was so excited and wanted to fill up that calendar!

IMG_3067

I used some free {sesame street} stickers I randomly got in the mail {side note: when you have a baby, you somehow get lots of random things in the mail!}. I just keep a sheet of stickers clipped to the back of my calendar.

IMG_3068

I printed each month through the end of the year, so when August 1st came I was ready for a new month!

What do you do to keep yourself motivated to get those workouts in or meet your workout goals?

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title It’s the little things…. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/08/its-little-things.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo It’s the little things… Updated at : 2:41 PM
Saturday, August 4, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top