0
It's been since February that I've reached a weight loss goal.  In fact, I've digressed quite a bit (this shouldn't be news!).  Well, the other day I was in Target and I found these super cute rose gold bangles that I want.

Naturally, I cannot find a picture of them anywhere to share.  I have to have them.  Rose gold is my color.  They would go perfectly with that new watch Joel gave me for my 28th birthday, or my wedding rings, or my cross necklace!

Can you sense the urgency through your computer screen for how much I desire those bracelets??  Well, they will be mine tomorrow if I have a loss - any loss (well, more than a pound)!

If there is no loss, then I will reward myself next week if there is a loss.  I haven't been perfect all week, given the travel to Pennsylvania and various opportunities to eat out with the holiday.  However, I feel that I still had a fairly decent week overall, especially with the lack of sweet treats. 

I am going to get back to my next real goal soon.  I am. 

I will lose another 30 lbs by March 2013.  I will. 

*************************************

Yesterday, our wedding license came in the mail!  I am so excited to get to the Social Security Office and get my name legally changed once and for all.  It's no fun still signing my maiden name on everything.  I think marriage will feel even more real once the legal stuff is done.

Then, Joel surprised me with a wedding gift!  He couldn't wait until I had his gift ready (which hasn't even shipped yet), he just had to give me mine :).  

Kindle Fire!

This could not be any more of a perfect gift for this girl.  First, I love reading,  Second, I love technology gadgets!  While we already have the iPad2, it is technically Joel's that I often like to pretend is mine :).  Now, I have my very own reader!  But the glory is, it's not just a reader - it can do almost everything the iPad can do, just in a smaller size!  

I never thought I would want an eReader, until we got the iPad and I installed the Kindle app.  I always enjoy the smell of a new book.  Though I have to admit, it was pretty nice not having to balance the crease of a book between your thumb. 

Naturally, I had to go out and buy a cover for it straight away :).  I pretty much ran to the closest Vera Bradley retailer for this.


This is one of VB's newest colors (Indigo Pop) for the Fall 2012 collection.  It's my favorite from this collection.

droopy Droid pics

It also happens to be the perfect size for the Kindle (as well as other eReaders).


I. LOVE. IT.

While I still have this to dive through...

ALL of these are unread!
I plan to alternate between the Kindle and my bookshelf from now til those books are done!

Do you have an eReader?  What do you think of eReaders? 

Thank you my darling Joel for the lovely wedding gift!  You sure do know the key to my heart :).
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category goals / wedding / Weight Loss Rewards by title Weight Loss Rewards. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/07/weight-loss-rewards.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Weight Loss Rewards Updated at : 5:59 PM
Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top