0
Well, let's just say I learned quite a bit about myself during this self-video shoot.

1. I rarely smile (I'm chalking this up to nerves - I get told I'm smiley all the time!).
2. Charles is annoying!

3. I might have edited this out, but I do a lot of playing with my hair.  Didn't realize I was so girly - ugh.

4. Charles is so annoying.

5. I have a hard time with eye contact - and this is definitely true in real life!
6. Did I mention how annoying Charles is?
 So, without further adieu... my first ever video blog (please, don't all applaud at once):



You'll find this out the video, but you are looking at the proud owner of these pink gold bracelets from Tarjay!


Now, because I cannot say this enough - thanks for watching and reading!

{Please don't leave me now that you've 'seen' me.} haha


Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category No Sugar Challenge / VIDEO by title Video Blog: No Sugar Challenge Update #1. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/07/video-blog-no-sugar-challenge-update-1.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Video Blog: No Sugar Challenge Update #1 Updated at : 5:17 PM
Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top