0
I'm so grateful  to Missy for writing the post she did.  This 'no sugar' thing is really shaking things up from what I'm used to and I love it!

Monday went really well.  I had no real cravings and I was able to make it through the day with no problem.

Yesterday, however, was a different story.  We drove from Virginia to Pennsylvania for 4th of July and I found myself multiple times wanting a sweet on the long drive.  I'm sure I only wanted one because of boredom/minor stress of the drive.

As the day wore on, I wanted sweets more and more.  It's funny how often my mind wondered to having a sweet.  As a result, I've been eating a lot of berries.  Right now, the sweetness of the berries isn't quite satisfying the yearning for chocolate, but I suspect it will eventually.

I have to confess, I did have a slight mess up this morning at breakfast.  I'm at my sister's and my brother-in-law made pancakes.  So, I did consume some pancake syrup this morning.   My original thought was if I made pancakes on my own, I would make a fruit compote or something like that to put over them.  Still, it's not a huge deal.  I was mindful of it and put only as much on it as I needed. 

Here's to making it through the 4th of July without any sweets...... ohhhhh the s'mores I want soooo badly!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category No Sugar Challenge by title Two Days Without Sugar. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/07/two-days-without-sugar.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Two Days Without Sugar Updated at : 10:55 AM
Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top