0
I need to give myself some guidelines around what constitutes "sugar" for July's challenge.

Hilary, for the month of July, you are not to consume any of the following:

  • Starbucks tea lattes (chai and Earl Grey)
  • granola bars (Kashi cherry vanilla, Fiber One, Special K, etc)
  • chocolate or anything containing chocolate
  • icecream
  • chocolate milk
  • pancake syrup
  • smoothies made with sugary add-ins
  • baked goods (cupcakes, brownies, cake, donuts, cookies, pies)
  • candy and candy bars 
  • pudding/Jell-o 
  • sugary cereal

When I find myself tempted, I need to do one of the following to distract myself from the cravings:


Have I left off any sweets that you can think of?  How do you distract yourself from cravings (of any kind really)?
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category No Sugar Challenge by title Sugary Foods I'm Leaving Behind for July. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/07/sugary-foods-i-leaving-behind-for-july.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Sugary Foods I'm Leaving Behind for July Updated at : 3:00 AM
Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top