0
Tomorrow I have a plan in place.  I've literally written down almost my entire day's worth of meals (with the exception of 5 PointsPlus that I don't know what I'll do with just yet). 

I know this works for me. 

I cannot keep failing.  I simply cannot afford it, or I'll find myself right back in 260s hell in no time.  Failing sucks.  I don't want to be in the 230s.. I want to move beyond this nonsense and get my momentum back. 

Sure, the sugar challenge is going well, my exercise is en pointe, but eating still sucks.  I know why.  It's because I never have a true day-to-day plan. 

Well, tomorrow I have one and I'm going to execute it beautifully and finish the day successfully!  I'm going to do this!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Planning Does Not Equal Failure. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/07/planning-does-not-equal-failure.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Planning Does Not Equal Failure Updated at : 6:59 PM
Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top