0
The rest of our time spent in Jamaica was filled with many trips to the beach, snorkeling, a ride on a catamaran, and enjoying amazing dinners. 

Oh, and photo shoots. 




Oh yeah, and those sunsets.

sunset at our wedding gazebo

Jesus fingers!



Snorkeling was one of my favorite things we did while in Jamaica.  It was like seeing the fish you see in Petco in the wild!  It was one of the coolest things I've ever done.  We traveled a short distance away from shore on a glass bottom boat where we enjoyed the view of coral as we made our way to the honey hole. 


It's a wonder I'm smiling here, considering I just rammed my shin off of the ladder getting onto the boat.  Given that this was my first time snorkeling, me and the flippers just did not mix.  I'm a decent swimmer, and those flippers... pardon the expression.... those flippers kept flipping me around!  By the time I started to get somewhat used to them, it was time to go.  In my attempt to climb the ladder back onto the boat, still struggling with those darn flippers, a wave came and rocked the boat to and fro, causing me to nail my shin against it.  Instant blood (thankfully we were peacin' out - sharks! eek!).  A short time later - a nice goose egg and bruise! 


Naturally, it wouldn't be a vacation if fishing wasn't involved.



Believe it or not, they allow a fishing pole as a carry on.  Very shocking TSA, very shocking.
.
 
We also enjoyed another special dinner in honor of our recent marriage.  It was exciting seeing our names displayed as "Mr & Mrs".



The time went by so quickly in Jamaica that it was no surprise that before we knew it, it was time to leave paradise.   But believe it or not, we were ready to go home.  (Actually, we were ready to get that flight over with!)




We enjoyed taking in all the resort had to offer, including the beautiful plants!  If you know me, then you know I love my plants - they're like my children.  Jamaica sure did have some beauties.






Joel & I both feel so incredibly blessed to have experienced this beautiful resort and all it had to offer.  It was truly a memorable experience and I couldn't have asked for the entire WeddingMoon to go any more perfectly.

Joel - I love you so much, and I look forward to many more years together! 

Readers - Thank you for recounting this special memory with me :)!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Jamaica / Montego Bay / Sandals / wedding by title Jamaica: Days 5, 6 and 7. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/06/jamaica-days-5-6-and-7.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Jamaica: Days 5, 6 and 7 Updated at : 5:55 PM
Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top