0
I began my first full day as Mrs. Busbee with a mimosa!

Since I woke up most days between 6:30 and 7 AM, I would retreat to the balcony and do some catching up online while Joel slept.  I had plenty of messages on Facebook to keep me occupied until 9 AM when our breakfast arrived.  We were entitled to one day of breakfast in bed (except really, on our balcony).  This is how it was delivered to us:


Poor Joel wasn't feeling well, however.  On day 1 of our marriage, we immediately exercised our vows: "in sickness and in health."  He ended up getting some type of bacterial infection related to his sinuses.  We learned this after visiting the nurse and doctor onsite at the resort.  So, on Sunday we took it easy.  Joel rested a lot in bed, and I did a 45 minute workout at the gym.

At noon that day, we got to view our wedding pictures.  I wasn't pleased that we couldn't obtain all of the pictures that were taken on our special day.  Well, let me rephrase that.  We COULD have taken all of the pictures that were photographed on our wedding day, for the holy-moly price of $3000.  Uhm, no.  So we selected 142 images.  It saddens me.  142 pictures of the 600ish that were taken.  *sigh*  Originally, we were only going to get 110 images, but I couldn't part with 32 of them so we paid more than what we anticipated.  I loved you Sandals, but you were insanely priced when it came to your photography services!

Afterward, I spent the rest of the day at the beach while Joel slept.  It was me and Fifty for most of the day!

Later that evening we enjoyed another scrumptious dinner and glorious sunset.

  


Afterward, we walked along the beach and took some additional pictures.  We ended up meeting a couple who were married on our same wedding date, but back in Virginia (about an hour from where we currently live) and had just arrived in Jamaica on the 10th.





Despite my groom being sick, we had another wonderful day!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Jamaica / Montego Bay / Sandals / wedding by title Jamaica: Day 4. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/06/jamaica-day-4.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Jamaica: Day 4 Updated at : 10:00 AM
Saturday, June 23, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top