0
After we had cake and champagne, we got started with the rest of our pictures.  I'm going to share a few of my favorites in this post, but I'll provide a link to my personal Facebook photo album of the rest!


This one below is one of my favorites, but I'll show you my real favorites here shortly :).


I really like this one too :).


The prom picture that never was! ha!



This one is another favorite of mine (below).  I have so many, but something about this one just makes me smile every time.


Glad we captured one with palm trees!



I also adored my bouquet.  I was able to bring it home with me and I'm currently trying to root the orchids.  I've done some quick research online about rooting orchids and I guess there are a lot of different breeds of them.  I have no idea what "breed" of orchid mine is but I'm trying desperately to root them!  I love plants and how awesome would that be to be able to grow orchids from my very own wedding flowers?  If you know anything about orchids, please share!


I'm not sure if this was done on purpose but I loved how the veil formed a heart silhoutte with our heads.


The sidewalk was scorching hot, and while we're smiling in this picture, my thoughts were really, "Faster! Faster! The soles of my feet are melting away!"


This draping, braided tree is called a rubber tree.  I got some other cool shots of it in our honeymoon pictures.  I'll be sure to share those in a later post!
 


This is the only one I've had the time to Photoshop. 



These pictures make me want to print/frame them all.  But then, that would be kind of weird to have 50 wedding pictures distributed throughout our small condo on the walls and on tabletops, wouldn't it? :)

And now, for the best pictures yet!  As I stated in previous posts about our time in Jamaica, it. was. HOT!  By the time we were done with pictures, I had a nice sunburn on my shoulders and a sweet layer of sweat coating everything.  Joel was the same.  As much as I wanted to keep going with the photo taking, I also desperately wanted to get that dress off of me so that I could just hop into a refreshing pool of water! 


So, that's just what we did!







I absolutely love this shot below.  It was the perfect ending to a perfect wedding ceremony!  And while the picture looks cute because he's carrying my dress for me, he's really carrying it because it weighed a ton as soon as I landed in the water.  
 

After this, we went back to the room to shower up and relax before our candlelight dinner later on that evening. 

We returned from our ceremony to this sweet towel animal  on our bed, with flower petals scattered throughout the entire room!


In just a few hours, we set off for our candlelight dinner on the Greek gazebo, which was next to our wedding gazebo.


the roof of the gazebo



We had a delicious meal of snapper with mashed potatoes and squash, along with a few glasses of champagne. 
 

And so ended our wedding day - the first day as Mr. & Mrs. Busbee!  I couldn't have been happier!

You can see even more of our wedding pictures here.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Jamaica / Montego Bay / Sandals / wedding by title Jamaica: The BIG Day - PART 2. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/06/jamaica-big-day-part-2.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Jamaica: The BIG Day - PART 2 Updated at : 7:00 PM
Friday, June 22, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top