0
Before I get into the wedding stuff, I wanted to share a food find.  McDonald's recently came out with a new oatmeal - Blueberry Banana Nut Oatmeal.  Have you tried it?  It's 8 PointsPlus and I just tried it this week. It was tasty, filling and I will most likely get it again.  As much as I love these flavor combinations, I still love the Fruit and Maple oatmeal more.  I think the 7 PointsPlus value has something to do with it :).  

Today I finished the last of my shopping in preparation for the wedding.  I picked up a garment bag and... wait for it.... Spanx!  I've never worn Spanx before but after trying them on and seeing the results, I'm convinced they will give me the look I'm going for.  

I have to say.... I'm not thrilled with the idea of being a plus size bride.  I'm not thrilled that I will be getting married looking the way I do.  We originally picked our October wedding date to afford me the time to lose more weight.  I'm trying not to focus on this fact - that I will be an overweight bride.  I'm someone who loves pictures and I don't want to look back on our pictures one day, one day when I've met goal, and be filled with regret and disgust.  I'm only going to do this once and I feel as though I've failed myself and Joel.  I'm going to be a fat bride.  Ugh.   It's no ones fault but my own, I know.  

I'm just disappointed in myself.

I blog with BE Write

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Being a Plus Size Bride. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/06/being-plus-size-bride.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Being a Plus Size Bride Updated at : 2:31 PM
Friday, June 1, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top