0

It took me only took me 10+ months, but I’m down 10lbs and that means progress pictures! Yes 10 months is a long time to only lose 10lbs, but like I mentioned in my “Down to Business” post: this is my journey, everything has led up to this point, I can’t change the past, the future is mine! I promise it won’t be another 10 months for the next 10 lbs! (keep in mind that my July ‘11 pictures are only 2 1/2 weeks post partum)

So without further ado, here are my progress pictures!Blog2

Blog3

Blog4

A few comments: I need to get some sun, I can see the changes in my love handles & stomach (still a ways to go though), and I really need to work on my things & ham strings!

I do have a confession: I didn’t post the back shot in my original “before” pictures, I was embarrassed. I’m still not pleased with what I see, but I think posting it will give me even more motivation to work harder towards my goal.

Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Progress. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/05/progress.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Progress Updated at : 9:55 PM
Thursday, May 24, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top