0
I hope everyone enjoyed a nice and relaxing weekend. Even though we had an extra day I feel rather behind this week. Does that ever happen to you? Anyone?

Anyway, on Monday I was able to make it to the annual Gypsy Caravan - one of the largest outdoor flea markets in the Midwest. I got there a little later than in years past but there was still plenty of good things.

This old prayer table would be so fun in an entry or as a bedside table. All you would have to do is unscrew the candle holder top thingy (is that sacrilegious?). It had the best patina.
A great old lamp for only $20. You know I love me some green.
I have no use for it, but really, who doesn't love a disco ball?!
This is the very same awesome teapot I saw back in December at my favorite antique store. Exactly the same as I recognized the guy running the booth. Only problem is - he'd marked it up. Bastard.
Wonderful old shutters.
A great selection of unique chandeliers. Love the one in the very back.
This set was in pristine condition and even had a whole for an umbrella.
By far the funniest thing I saw. This dude had 16 packets of this - you could easily do your whole room. Groovy.
Beautiful vintage milk bottles make for a lovely vase.
This booth had such amazing things.


I did walk away with one treat. This awesome vase (from the booth above) for $8. It is huge and lovely.

I will reward myself by filling this thing with some hydrangeas from the yard...as soon as it stops raining.

This gloomy day does make a perfect day for cleaning and laundry though. Oh joy.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for the 'wahoo my bedroom is done' party.


Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title flea market fun. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/05/flea-market-fun.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Anonymous flea market fun Updated at : 6:44 AM
Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top