0
Another week in the weight loss journey has come and gone, this time affording me a move in the right direction.  During these last few weeks I've been really struggling with staying On Plan, and that has certainly been a reason why I haven't posted as often.  I've been gaining and losing the same 2.5-3 lbs for weeks now.

No one, myself included, wants to hear constant re-declarations of "This is it!" and "It's a new week and I'm going to get my butt back in gear!",  only to find out as the week progresses that I'm not doing so well after all.  I need to refocus and get motivated so I can move past the 30 lbs mark.  I need to go back over the Weight Watchers material to refresh my memory of what I'm supposed to be doing.  I know what this is, but I need to re-read it.  I need to see those words in black/white and "hear" it again. 

What I have been doing well is exercising, which is probably why the weight gain hasn't been more significant.  My weekly activity goal has moved up a day, bringing me to three total days of activity.  Most weeks, I've even went beyond those 3 days thanks to lunchtime walks with Katie and Meghan, and weekend excursions with Joel.   Girls - you really don't even know how much I appreciate our little walks!

Guess what I received two of in the mail this week?  That's right, another Weight Watchers Magazine! 

May/June 2012

I FINALLY contacted customer service about this, but in the meantime you are going to benefit yet again.  The first person to leave a comment below stating that they want it wins!  Just say you want it then drop me an email with your mailing address (thebigweight@hotmail.com).  

This weekend is going to keep me busy between the National MS Walk (there's still time to donate - just click on the button on the right), baby showers and birthday parties, not to mention a wine night with the ladies tonight - I cannot WAIT for that!

I'm going to leave you with this ridiculous picture taken last weekend.  We were in Maryland touring some covered bridges and Joel took this pic of me looking up through the floor boards of the bridge.  I can promise you my hair is not that purple!  It was all lighting!


Have a great weekend!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Loss / Success / Walk MS / weigh in / Weight Watchers Magazine by title Weigh In & ANOTHER WWM & Miscellaneous. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/04/weigh-in-another-wwm-miscellaneous.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Weigh In & ANOTHER WWM & Miscellaneous Updated at : 9:46 AM
Friday, April 13, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top