0
I had a great time on Friday night for the "Ladies Night Out".  It was held at a wine bar.  It quickly went downhill after the first sip of vino.  In fact, I had so good of a time that I failed to make it to my 5K.  Ugh.  Thankfully, all of the donations were electronic so the MS Society received them anyhow. 

Still, I felt extreme guilt over missing the walk.  So later in the day I mapped out my own 5K and did that around my neighborhood.  It surprisingly helped the recovery from the hangover too.

Later on Saturday we attended a 30th birthday party for our friend Margie.  We started off the night at a delicious Italian restaurant followed by karaoke at a local bar.  I stayed sober that night and served as the official birthday photographer.  Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of the birthday girl and myself :(.   But I did manage to get this one:


 Joel also performed a rendition of "A Boy Named Sue" by Johnny Cash.  The crowd loved it!


I'm now 2/3 done with my workouts for the week.  Today I tried my latest addition to The Wave workout DVDs, the Rock Solid Buns workout.  I found it to be the easiest to follow along with of all the DVDs I've done (three total).  I'm anxious to feel the affect of this workout later today/tomorrow.  Even after having done the other two DVDs several times now, I still feel sore the day after each one.  I still plan to do a full review on The Wave soon.  

Did you do anything fun this weekend?
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Weekend Recap. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/04/weekend-recap.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Weekend Recap Updated at : 6:08 PM
Monday, April 16, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top