0
I've finally gotten around to updating my stats on the left sidebar.  I'm now down 29.9 lbs as of today!  I'm working on getting back down to my lowest weight yet, of 227.1 lbs (during Terrible Awful) so that I can feel good about wearing my weight loss bracelet again.  But I'm not going to discount my recent success - it feels good to be at almost a 30 lbs loss!  This week I took off 2.3 lbs - go me!
spring is in full swing in VA!
A few weeks ago I wrote about the upcoming 5K's I have for April and May.  I'm so excited to report that the donations are rolling in!  While the previous blog post only spoke of two 5K's, I've since enrolled in the Walk for MS (click on the badge on the left for more info) - another event that I wanted to participate in last year but couldn't due to a conflict with another walk.   To those who have donated, please know that they are much appreciated by myself and these organizations!  And to those who may still want to donate - there is still plenty of time!





I don't know about you, but I sure am looking forward to this weekend.  Heck, I'm looking forward to the entire month of April!  For starters, April is my birth month (April 4 to be exact!), Easter is just around the corner - my favorite Sunday, and lastly, every single weekend we have something planned.  I'm going to just pretend that those are all birthday celebration events :).


Do you have anything planned this weekend?  Are you an April baby?  If so, what day?  


Have a great 'on plan' weekend friends!

*All pictures were taken with my Blackberry Torch outside of my office just this past week!*






Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Great Strides / Loss / March for Babies / March of Dimes / Success / Walk MS / weigh in by title Weigh In Friday & Other Successes. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/03/weigh-in-friday-other-successes.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Weigh In Friday & Other Successes Updated at : 12:06 PM
Friday, March 30, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top