0
It feels good to share your weight loss journey with others in real life {i.e. not in the blogger's world!}.  Once upon a time I would have disagreed with this, but today I feel differently.  Sure, I've gotten negative feedback and/or unwarranted comments from others in the past, but lately that hasn't been the case.  In fact, I think I owe a lot of my success to the encouragement I've gotten from others!

I shared recently with a friend the story behind my bracelet.  She's been so supportive ever since!  She is actually the one who gave me this idea:


I would have gotten smaller jars to really show the true difference if I could have more accurately visualized the end result, but I still like them.



She found the idea on Pinterest.  I am a big fan of these "anchor" methods to weight loss.  I like having a visual of what I've accomplished so far.  I also like that I have a tangible item to move from one "side" of the journey to another. 

How do you feel about anchor methods for visualizing your own success?  Do you have any neat ideas to share?  I can never have too many :)
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Inspiration / weight loss anchors by title Weight Loss Jar. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/02/weight-loss-jar.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Weight Loss Jar Updated at : 7:44 AM
Thursday, February 23, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top