0
Dear Hilary,

I am writing this letter to you to let you know that you will be okay.  I know right now it is hard to see that.  Trust me, it will get better.

I know your heart has been broken by someone you least expected to break it.  You loved Joel with all of your heart and because of that, it hurts you so deeply right now to imagine a life without him.

But Hilary, listen to me when I say this: God has a plan for you.  That plan is what is best for you, with or without Joel in your life.  Someday, your path will cross with someone else's again, and the two of you will walk together as one, and he will be the man for you.     

I know that you're thinking, "But I don't want someone else. I only want Joel."  You might feel this way right now Hilary, but whatever is meant to be will be. 

Right now, you need to trust in God and His plan for you.  Sing His praises every day, because you do have a lot in your life to be thankful for.  Know that he is walking by your side every step of the way.  You might feel all alone, but trust me, that could not be further from the truth.  God is there with you every second of the day, through every tear you cry and every breath you take.  He is there holding you and telling you that you will be okay. 

Love never fails, Hilary.  So please, go love yourself in every way that you know how.  Love God and all He has done for you and will continue to do for you.  Hilary, the best is yet to come!

Love,
Your future self
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Love Endures All Things. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/02/love-endures-all-things.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Love Endures All Things Updated at : 7:57 AM
Thursday, February 16, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top