0
I hit 227.1 on Friday!  To be in the 220s again is.... amazing!  I feel so much better and lighter, and clothes are getting too big and it's all such an awesome feeling.  It's that feeling of being in control of your life that I love.  Do you know what I mean?  It's like... I'm not allowing my body to give in to life's shenanigans... I'm taking control of it and I'm reaping the benefits.  It's that whole "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels" concept. 

On Friday I went ahead and bought the next two charms I have earned.  The purple one is simply because I love purple and I wanted to add more color to my bracelet. 




The entwined hearts symbolizes many things to me at this point, but one of which is the love I have for myself and this journey.  I can only have that love by God's grace.  It is important that my life, my "heart", be intertwined with His in order to experience the life I'm meant to have. 


Last week I picked up this curling iron too.


And this week I picked up the Clarisonic Mia 2 from Ulta


I first saw this device on QVC right before Christmas.  It seemed cool enough, but I'm always a big skeptic on "miracle" products such as this.  Then I read a post from Gretchen about how much she loved her Mia, along with the other commenters from her post.  Then I went to my friend's house to discover that she had one too and loves it.  Given that I still suffer from acne like a teenager, I decided I wanted to give this a shot.  I wear a lot of makeup everyday, and I know that there is no way a wash cloth and my Olay Foaming Face Wash was doing the trick entirely.  That is also the good thing about this device - you can use whatever nonabrasive wash you'd like (do not use an exfoliating cleanser - it will end up being too harsh for your skin).  

I was also able to move 2 more beads from one jar to another!  Yes!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category goals / Inspiration / Loss / Weight Loss by title Believing. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/02/believing.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Believing Updated at : 11:08 AM
Monday, February 27, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top