0
Part of my lunch today, plain old green beans with Pam butter flavored spray and a dash of sea salt.


I haven't eaten green beans for years. I've never really liked them much. I've always thought they were boring and tasteless. These aren't bad, in fact, I'll probably eat them again.

I eat too many Brussels sprouts. Seriously, I eat them several times a week. I've had an ongoing love affair with Brussels sprouts for years. My favorite is fresh Brussels sprouts, roasted with olive oil and sea salt. I could eat these every day (heck, I have eaten them almost every day for months!).

I've decided to branch out and only eat Brussels sprouts a couple times a week (this will be hard), and start eating a greater variety of fresh, green vegetables. I know this would be healthier.

Do you have a favorite green vegetable? How do you prepare it?




Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Your favorite green vegetable. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/01/your-favorite-green-vegetable.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Your favorite green vegetable Updated at : 1:14 PM
Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top