0
I've been on an emotional downward spiral all day today. After a 15-minute phone conversation with my craziest niece this morning about her mother (my sister) while on my way to work, I came into my office shaking, my heart pounding and very close to bursting into tears. It was a horrible conversation with a crazy person, and not a good way to start my day.

I feel like my heart has been ripped out and stomped on. Even as I write this ten hours after the conversation, I can feel the pain like a knife in my chest.

I won't rehash all the evil things she said to me, but I have retained a local attorney to help me stop her from ever contacting me again. It's a sad situation and a path I didn't want to go down, but my mental health is too important to me to keep living with this kind of insanity.

I really want my old life back. I didn't know how good I had it, when life was simple and my biggest concerns were exercising and losing weight. I'm trying to make the best of things, but the sadness is overwhelming me.


Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Having a very bad day. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/01/having-very-bad-day.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Having a very bad day Updated at : 6:32 PM
Monday, January 23, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top