0
Love #1
Shortly after Halloween, while shopping in my local Safeway, I stumbled upon these Keurig gems: Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa K-cups.  They were 50% off, though I'm not sure why.   One K-cup is 2 Points+.  If you're like me, and one K-cup just doesn't quite get your cup full enough, then 2 of them are just 3 Points+!  Have you tried these?


The Market Pantry large marshmallows (from Target) are 2 Points+ for four.  You can really do without four of them though.



Love #2
The next thing I am loving is the veggie dip recipe that I snagged from Kelly @ No Thanks to Cake.  Incredibly easy to make and rather versatile based on the dip mixes available from Hidden Valley.  The serving size I chose is 48 grams (determined on eTools) for 1 Points+.  It has definitely inspired me to eat more vegetables, which is always a good thing for this picky eater!

Love #3
The last thing I'm loving are the awesome comments you've all made on the Giveaway page in regard to what you're most excited about for Christmas.  I am going to hold off on commenting on them individually because it will make it easier for me to total up the count when it comes drawing time.

For the readers who are parents, I can somewhat identify with you on that front - watching your kids open gifts on Christmas morning.  Isn't that the best?  Ever since I was blessed with a niece, Christmas is that much more enjoyable - her reaction to things are hilarious.  Last year my parents got her this view finder.

Remember these?
We could NOT convince her to move on to her other gifts.  She just had to play with that one thing.  (She was 2 years old at the time).  Each time she would look through the view finder she would say... and I quote: "What you do seeeeeeeee?" ... really dragging out the 'e' sound! Too cute!

What are you loving lately? Any new/cool/genius WW friendly product finds?

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Things I Love by title Things I Love This Week. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/12/things-i-love-this-week.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Things I Love This Week Updated at : 8:02 AM
Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top