0
I really should participate in this fun little blogger social activity more often.  Kenlie @ All the Weigh hosts this weekly event.  Go check her out if you haven't already - she's already lost more than 100 lbs and is still going strong.


FMM: Have You Ever?

1. …traveled outside of your home country?  If so, where?  I've been to Canada. haha.. .I'm not a brave flyer.. but I have big dreams of going to Europe some day.  I'd also love to go to Japan as well.

2. …performed on stage in front of at least 1,000 people? If so, share some details!  Never.

3. …watched an episode of Jersey Shore?  I have, but no by choice.  I was at a friend's house and they were watching it.  I'm not a fan.

4. …baked a cake from scratch?  If so, what’s your specialty?  I have many times.  I've done carrot cake and this pumpkin layer cake that I make every year for Thaksgiving for Joel's family.  This year I'm going to try my hand at a Red Waldorf Cake (like red velvet) for our Christmas Eve dinner at Joel's grandparents.  So excited to try it out!

5. …worked in a grocery store?  No.  Does a drug store count?

6. …dated someone who was your best friend first?  No - Joel and I were perfect strangers.

7. …made a difference in someone’s life during Christmas? I hope I have by providing donations of gifts/money or just by bringing a smile to someone's face when they open a gift I've given them.  But this is all speculation on my part :).

8. …been on TV?  Yes, as a child.  It was the local news.

9. …had cosmetic surgery? No and I don't ever plan on it.

10. …learned a second language?  If so, what else do you speak? I did learn French in both high school and college.  While that proved useful in Canada, in the U.S., particularly in Washington, DC, it would be much more advantageous to know Spanish.  Someday.. once I get done w/ these nursing classes!

Now you try out these questions and post your link at Kenlie's page!  Happy Monday!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Friend Making Mondays by title Friend Making Monday: Have You Ever. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/12/friend-making-monday-have-you-ever.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Friend Making Monday: Have You Ever Updated at : 9:26 AM
Monday, December 19, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top