0
Today I had a 2.5 pound loss from last week! Yay!  I am getting closer to meeting my next 5 pound goal too.. I'm so pleased with the recent momentum.  Joel did not weigh in this week (yet) because he is still away in the mountains camping.

Also, the two new charms came in mail yesterday.  I decided on the cross and the teapot.  These charms represent my first two 5 pound goals.  Now I have a charm that represents them all!

The pretty little box from Wilkins & Olander
Pretty boxes make it even more special, wouldn't you say?


I chose the cross to represent the faith in God that is needed during every facet of this journey.  I'm a lover of tea (chai!), and I feel that reaching for a cup of tea often helps me stop eating.  The flavor of a nice, hot cup of tea is sometimes all I need to curb a craving.


I'm so pleased with how the bracelet is turning out.  With the exception of the fish, there are 3 charms there representing 15 lbs of weight loss (even though I'm now at 18.7 pounds removed).


Charles is pleased as well!

He is desperate to knock that bracelet off the table, I can
see it in his eyes!
I have to remember to keep this bracelet hidden, or someone is clearly going to make it their next toy.



Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category goals / Weight Watchers by title Weigh In & New Charms. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/11/weigh-in-new-charms.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Weigh In & New Charms Updated at : 10:02 AM
Friday, November 11, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top