0
I'm all dressed for the gym. My BodyMedia is on my left arm, along with my Polar Heart rate monitor (which I LOVE!). I've entered my food into the BodyMedia website, calories consumed (so far, 867 and it's 3:45 p.m. - I allow myself 1500).

I noticed something. My workout shirt feels snugger. In my last post I casually mentioned I thought I'd gained a few pounds in the last ten days. The shirt I'm wearing, a t-strap tank, is definitely tighter than it was ten days ago. I remember it billowing around me and that it felt too big. Now it fits, but I prefer the "billowing" effect.

I still haven't weighed. That alone is a sign that in my heart I know I've gained probably more than a "few pounds". My last weigh-in was October 31, 173.4. I bet I'm at least 180 right now, or even more. I know my body. It feels heavy. I felt it yesterday on the StairMaster, the strong pull of gravity when my body gets to a certain weight.

So far today the food has been good. I've really missed fresh fruits and vegetables. Even though my hotel had a microwave and fridge, we ate out almost every meal during my ten days in Fairbanks. 

Tomorrow will be my big weigh in, to figure out where I am and what I need to do. I have the Big Climb 2012 on March 25, and I'd really like to lose 20 pounds by then. Regardless of my current weight - which is unknown right now - I want to lose 20 pounds.

The skies are almost black here, looks like rain or maybe even snow. Guess I'd better get my big, fat derriere to the gym before I find an excuse to stay home, all warm and cozy by the fireplace.





Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title A gain of 5 or 6 pounds? Who did I think I was kidding?. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/11/a-gain-of-5-or-6-pounds-who-did-i-think.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo A gain of 5 or 6 pounds? Who did I think I was kidding? Updated at : 3:32 PM
Saturday, November 19, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top