0
Hi.

My name is Hilary and I ate a plate of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies tonight. 

Source.
Even though I thought I messed them up (don't ask), and therefore should not even be worth eating. 

Even though I was convinced they didn't taste delicious (like they normally do when made correctly) when I taste-tested them yesterday. 

Even though Beck says not to give in to cravings!

And while I desperately did not want to go to the gym to do NROLFW tonight even though it was on the schedule, I still did anyhow

Source.
Touché cookies. Touché.

Special thanks to Jessica for honoring me with the blog award :).


Don't forget to enter that lovely Starbucks giftcard giveaway!


Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Exercise / Weight Loss Challenges by title Welcome to the OA Meeting. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/09/welcome-to-oa-meeting.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Welcome to the OA Meeting Updated at : 5:41 PM
Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top