0
I'm finally feeling human after a really bad bout of either a stomach bug or something I ate.

I haven't been that ill since I drank rum and cokes at college party, and never touched them again. It makes me gag to even think about it, and it was over forty years ago.

It hit me suddenly at 11 a.m., starting with the room spinning out of control and me throwing up almost non-stop for three hours. Which was really awful because the only thing in my stomach was a nectarine. I drank water just to avoid the dry heaves, which just about killed me.

I even thought about having my husband take me to the emergency room, but I couldn't stand the thought of getting in a car or sitting in the ER for hours.

That was an awful experience. It seems like lately it's always something with me. Broken wrist,sleep issues, and now a stomach thing. For someone that tries to be healthy, I'm sure sick a lot. I'm getting kind of tired of it.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Knocked down and out. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/09/knocked-down-and-out.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Knocked down and out Updated at : 10:25 PM
Sunday, September 18, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top