0
I have zero good pictures of me from the wedding weekend :(.  I'll still share some later this week though... the bride was a beautiful Peruvian Barbie Doll!

I've been doing AWESOME at keeping tabs on myself for the monthly goals of August.  A few simple Google spreadsheets have worked wonders!  These spreadsheets are also helping me keep things in perspective - we are 10 days into the month of August and it feels like I have been to the gym a boat load of times, when in reality I've only been there 4 times so far, and seeing that in black and white helps put me in my place.

This week I was supposed to start the New Rules of Lifting for Women, but I was behind on the reading, so it looks like I'll be starting a week late.  I'm doing this challenge with the ladies over at Priorfatgirl.com



I also discovered that they are doing another challenge over there (you can find out more about these challenges by going to the Community section of Jen's site.  The second challenge is more about the mental aspect of getting healthy and losing weight.  This part may be even more important for me than the actual eating and exercising.  Afterall, I eat because I'm sad, bored, anxious, as a social activity, as an activity period - as in - "hey, do you want to go out to eat because there's nothing else to do?".  The book that goes along with this challenge is titled: The Beck Diet Solution: Train Your Brain to Think Like a Thin Person.


I plan on posting my results of each of these challenges here, so if you plan to participate in either of these challenges, let me know!! 

I've also been making lots of delicious eats that I have NOT been posting on here, but I promise to get back at it starting tomorrow.   Come on back for Hungry Girl's take on a fast food breakfast bowl - Big Bowl of Breakfast.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category goals / Random Weight Loss Thoughts / Weight Loss Challenges by title Staying on Track with the August Goals. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/08/staying-on-track-with-august-goals.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Staying on Track with the August Goals Updated at : 7:00 AM
Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top