0
As I struggled to wake up this morning after a late night (more on this later), I was delighted when I stepped onto the scale to see a 1.4 pound loss this week!  Thank you Lord - I'll take a loss anyday... even if I have lost these sames pounds over and over again.



Last night we had a wedding rehearsal dinner for Joel's friends who will be getting hitched this Saturday!  I <3 weddings :).  The wedding is taking place in Baltimore, and that is an hour away from us.  We didn't get back from the dinner until around midnight.  I am a girl who needs her sleep, and so waking up at 5 AM was rather complicated after only a few hours of shut eye...

I can already cross off half of an item from my August goals list!  I printed out my goals and stuck them up at my desk at work...now I just have to do the same for the fridge at home. 

Stay tuned for some wedding pics!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Loss / Miscellaneous / Random Weight Loss Thoughts / Weight Watchers by title Happy Friday!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/08/happy-friday.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Happy Friday! Updated at : 8:46 AM
Friday, August 5, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top