0
Just a quick evening update (2 posts in one day typed with on hand!).

This is my BodyMedia's "Performance Summary" for the last seven days. I can get a 7, 14, 21, or 28-day summary. Very cool.



Sleep isn't as bad as it looks because I didn't wear the BodyMedia one night. Too uncomfortable, and fighting with cast and the BodyMedia was too much! I'm getting use to it and sometimes I even forget I have it on (the BodyMedia, NOT the cast!)..

I love this part:

And this one (missed my average daily calories burned by 19 calories...not bad):



I love this one too!


You can see why I'm in love wiyh my BodyMedia. It's a super cool weight loss tool. There are other parts to the report. Every category is broken dow..

Well, my right hand is complaining so bed time!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title BodyMedia weekly summary - I love this thing!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/08/bodymedia-weekly-summary-i-love-this.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo BodyMedia weekly summary - I love this thing! Updated at : 10:28 PM
Sunday, August 14, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top