0
Staying On Plan during the weekends is tough, especially when you have a lot of things planned.


Saturday we had a party for a friend of Joel's.  I drank 10 beers.  I'm glad this is not a regular occurrence in my life anymore!  I don't know how I managed to drop 50 lbs in college (on WW) while still managing to drink like that on a weekly basis.  

I also went out to dinner with friends on Sunday evening.  It was an Italian restaurant and they had gnocchi that I could NOT resist!  I was mindful and ate until satisfied and took the rest with me.  The entire dish seemed like it could have fed 2-3 people sensibly.  However, later that night I had the remainder of the dish... and I was definitely not hungry - just eating it because I wanted it, not because I needed it!

It's amazing how focused I can be on Weight Watchers Mon-Thursday (I either don't work on Friday's or I work from home and I consider Friday the weekend), but come the weekend I lose site of the goal and then it's like I have to start myself over again come Monday morning, getting my head back in "the game".  

I know the 'weekends' are a huge complaint for many of us trying to lose weight - but how do YOU combat them?
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Random Weight Loss Thoughts / Weight Loss Challenges / Weight Watchers by title Weekend Challenges. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/07/weekend-challenges.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Weekend Challenges Updated at : 5:33 AM
Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top